Word, Character and Line Counter
A tool to assist typists to count the number of words, lines or characters in any document.
TexTally is a line count software application designed to assist typists to count the number of words, lines or characters in any document.
If required TexTally can also be used to calculate a dollar amount based on a formula that you enter for billing purposes. This data can also be exported to a CSV file including the date, the job title, the total charge cost, number of characters, number of words and number of lines into a CSV file for billing using your accounts software or, for example, Microsoft Excel.
This word, character and line counter software works with almost all word processing programs (including Microsoft Word, pdfs and most email software) and can be activated at any time by pressing hot key combination, even when you are working on any other applications.
- Counts the number of words, lines or characters in any text.
- Works with almost all word processors and other text based software (including MS Word and Outlook Express).
- If billing information is required it can calculate a billing amount based on a formula you enter.
- Quick activation using system-wide hot keys.
- Export job details to CSV log file.
- Simplicity and ease of use.