Sound Recording Software
Audio Recording on your computer
RecordPad is a sound recording program for Windows and Mac OS X. Recording to a computer has never been easier. Within minutes you will be able to start a recording, save it, and replay the file.
RecordPad is ideal for recording voice or other audio to add to digital presentations, creating an audio book or to simply record a message. Using RecordPad you can quickly and easily record audio notes, messages or announcements in either wav or mp3.
- Record sound, voice, notes, music or any other audio.
- Save recordings to your hard drive in wav, mp3 or aiff format. (*Pocket PC version does not support saving to mp3 file format)
- Can be set to record only when you are speaking with voice activated recording.
- Recordings can be burnt directly to CD using Express Burn software to create an audio CD.
- System-wide hot keys allow keyboard control over recording while working in other programs.
- Find and Play recordings by format, date, duration and size. Includes keyword search of audio recording when a speech engine is installed.
- Option to automatically send recordings via email or upload to an FTP server.
- MPEG Layer-3 encoding offers content of variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional crc error checking and joint stereo modes.
- Wave encoding at sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM or many other codecs and bits.
- Can be automated and integrated to run from other programs with powerful command line options.
- Fully integrates with WavePad Professional Audio Editing Software to edit recordings and add effects.
- Can be used in conjunction Express Scribe, Player for Typists to assist transcription of voice recordings.
- Designed to be simple and robust for professional and corporate recording applications.