Voice Recorder for Pocket PC
Dictate With Your Pocket PC or Smartphone
Pocket Dictate is a voice recorder for a palm sized Windows CE devices. You dictate directly on your Pocket PC or Smartphone using the buttons on the unit. When done, tap send and the dictation will be compressed, encrypted and sent to your typist by email automatically.
For ease of use, operation of the record and playback features is designed to closely mimic that of old style dictation recorders. For example, you record by holding down the record button on the side of your Pocket PC. Release the button to stop. To continue from where you were press it down again. You can also playback, rewind, insert or overwrite as required using the keys on the front.
This Pocket PC dictation voice recorder for Windows Mobile is designed to have all the features you need as easy to use as possible and reliable for day-to-day operation. If you install Pocket Dictate you will quickly find it will replace your old dictaphone and, by using the internet to send dictations, will improve the turnaround on typing.
- Record and playback dictation using the buttons on a Pocket PC or Smartphone.
- Editing, inserting and overwriting. You can select between record overwrite, record insert and record end modes.
- Optional voice activated recording. When selected Pocket Dictate only records while you are speaking.
- Automatic compression of audio files to reduce upload times and storage requirements.
- Encryption of recordings prior to transmission to comply with patient or client confidentiality requirements.
- Sends recording in compressed wave (wav) or dictation (dct) file formats.
- Sent files can be managed using dictation management software (eg. Express Delegate Dictation File Manager).
- All files sent by Pocket Dictate can be transcribed by the free foot pedal controlled transcriber software Express Scribe Transcription Player Software.