Conference and Court Recording System
Multichannel Deposition, Court, & Conference Recording Software
MSRS is a powerful multiple channel voice recorder program designed for recording conferences, committee meetings, court proceedings and similar multi-speaker forums.
MSRS has the ability to record up to 32 separate audio channel inputs to a single audio file in the dct format or to multiple files for each channel in mp3, wav or dct file formats. It also allows you to send the recordings for transcription or archiving using FTP, email or a computer network.
Multiple Separate Source. MSRS has been designed to record many channels from the same room. For a recorder that is more suited to recording from separate sources you should consider using the VRS Recording System.
Automatic / Voice Activated / 24/7 Recording. MSRS is designed to be started and stopped manually (or using the API) and to run for limited periods of time (ie. for a specific conference or hearing). However if you want to record automatically (eg. voice or hardware activated) or to record continuously (eg. 24 hours a day) you should use the VRS Recording System.
- Records 1 to 32 channels simultaneously.
- Digital audio recording with superb signal processing quality.
- Transmits the recordings for transcription or archiving using FTP, email or computer network.
- Break recordings at preset time intervals to maintain manageable file size.
- Sends the recordings as it continues to record with overlapped file breaks at preset intervals.
- Allows a stenographer or secretary to timestamp bookmarks with notes that are sent with the recording to a typist who can view them in Express Scribe
- Confidence monitor lets you listen to a copy of the audio in real time whilst it is being recorded so you know there are no problems.
- Record to wav, mp3 or dct formats (only dct supports full multichannel recording to one file, encryption and notes).
- Find and Play option allows you to sort recordings by name, date created and size and search audio by keyword.
- Automatic notification if an error occurs with recording.
- Password security can be set for file deletion, sending, record or stop and more.
- Robust design and simple interface for fail-safe but user-friendly day to day operation.