For MTs who transcribe using MS Word
For line-counting, invoicing, encrypting, zipping & HIPAA e-mailing.
For the transcriptionist:
- Easily create invoices, with the counting method you specify
- Easily e-mail your work in HIPAA compliant, encrypted zip files
For the MTSO:
- Easily invoice your clients and generate Pay Stubs on your MTs
- Easily manage the flow of files in and out in HIPAA compliant fashion
For the office or clinic:
- Easily unzip files (even password protected)
- Easily print multiple files
What MPTools will do for you:
- Create invoices and production reports
- Select the client, and the program reads the counting method you’ve specified
- Select the files to be included, from one or multiple folders
- If the option to automate Word is chosen, file types can be any file type Word can open
- Click Create Invoice.
- Accurate line counting.
- Compare line count methods
- Select the file to inspect
- MPTools shows you the results of its multiple counting methods
- Send emails with encrypted, password protected attachments
- Select the client
- Specify name for attachment (or have MPTools suggest one)
- Select the files you want included (from one or multiple folders)
- Click Send.
- Unzip files, even password protected ones
- Select the zip files (from one or multiple folders)
- Select the folder you want things unzipped to (Optional — If none specified, unzips to the folder where the zip lives.)
- Click Unzip.
- Zip files, applying password if desired
- Specify filename for the zip, or have MPTools suggest one
- Select the password by selecting the client’s name
- Select files (from one or multiple folders)
- Click Zip.
- Print files
- Select the files to be printed (from one or multiple folders)
- Click Print.