Telephone Dictation System
Call in dictations and send via email
This phone dictation system lets you, and other users, dial into a computer running DialDictate to record dictation. Record, replay, edit and manage files by pressing numbers on your telephone keypad. When you have completed a recording, DialDictate will then immediately send the dictation to your typist for transcription by email, the local computer network or via the Internet.
With DialDictate you can dictate using most telephones. Users can phone in dictation using a hands-free speakerphone or cordless headset in the office, call in dictation on way to work from a cell phone, or even dial in from a payphone overseas. From a single user to a multinational company, DialDictate is suitable for any number of users making telephone dictation a quick and easy option for anyone needing to remotely record dictation.
Dial Dictate Main Window
The Dial Dictate main window provides you with a current status and activity log as well as access points to modify configuration.
Users dial into a computer running DialDictate to record dictation. Record, replay, edit and manage files by pressing numbers on your telephone keypad.
When recording is completed, DialDictate will then immediately send the dictation to a typist for transcription by email, the local computer network or via the Internet.
- Fast setup and easy operation for day to day use
- Record dictation by phone
- Supports up to 32 telephone lines
- Up to 10,000 users can use the system each with customizable recipient and user information
- Can support both analog and Voice over IP (VoIP) phone lines
- Controls include record, play, rewind, fast-forward & record edit
- Record to .wav or .dct file formats
- HIPAA Compliant encryption to secure patient or client data when recording as .dct files
- Automatically send dictation recordings by email, local area network or internet
- Recordings can be saved and retrieved at a later date for amendment
- Automatically back up dictations on the DialDictate server
- Ability to change Voice Prompts and Record Menu Key assignments
- Allows user information to be stored and accessed from a database
- Integrated ODBC functionality supports Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase SQL Anywhere and Borland Firebird
- Uses Audio Compression to reduce audio file size and to speed transmission